Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 324429" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Considering the love I've read for the original trilogy, I find this a refreshing opinion. </p><p></p><p>I suppose the same can be said for most if not all series of films. Even trilogies that are highly regarded invariably began as one complete film that told a story. <em>Back To The Future </em>had a deliberately open-ended final scene so that it felt the story would continue, but it was never intended for their to be a sequel. Its two sequels are decent enough and I enjoy them, but I'd have probably been just as happy if no more had been made. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm certainly expecting some peaks and troughs and varying quality as it changes eras and cast.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 324429, member: 23"] Considering the love I've read for the original trilogy, I find this a refreshing opinion. I suppose the same can be said for most if not all series of films. Even trilogies that are highly regarded invariably began as one complete film that told a story. [I]Back To The Future [/I]had a deliberately open-ended final scene so that it felt the story would continue, but it was never intended for their to be a sequel. Its two sequels are decent enough and I enjoy them, but I'd have probably been just as happy if no more had been made. I'm certainly expecting some peaks and troughs and varying quality as it changes eras and cast. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top