Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock Ewing Fan" data-source="post: 324433" data-attributes="member: 40536"><p>I think that a big reason that I prefer Empire to Return of the Jedi, is that I found the Ewok forest to be a little too childish.</p><p>I'm not saying that it was bad, just not to my taste.</p><p></p><p>I read that the original plan was to have a forest of Chewbacca's people, but the powers that be thought it was a little </p><p>too frightening for younger audiences.</p><p>Personally, I thought that a race of Chewbaca's instead of Ewoks would have made ROTJ a better film that might </p><p>have surpassed Empire, if done well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock Ewing Fan, post: 324433, member: 40536"] I think that a big reason that I prefer Empire to Return of the Jedi, is that I found the Ewok forest to be a little too childish. I'm not saying that it was bad, just not to my taste. I read that the original plan was to have a forest of Chewbacca's people, but the powers that be thought it was a little too frightening for younger audiences. Personally, I thought that a race of Chewbaca's instead of Ewoks would have made ROTJ a better film that might have surpassed Empire, if done well. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." Watching the Star Wars films
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top