Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 214199" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Wasn't it just?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh yes. I can see exactly what you mean. That <em>H&A </em>scenario felt quite familiar to me as a viewer, even the first time I watched. Now I'm thinking hat scene in <em>Dallas</em> could be the reason - or one of the reasons - for that familiarity.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 214199, member: 23"] Wasn't it just? Oh yes. I can see exactly what you mean. That [I]H&A [/I]scenario felt quite familiar to me as a viewer, even the first time I watched. Now I'm thinking hat scene in [I]Dallas[/I] could be the reason - or one of the reasons - for that familiarity. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top