Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 214281" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>To be honest it wasn't <em>so</em> coincidental that I stumbled upon Andrew Clarke's soap commercial because I was looking for interviews with S&D actors and writers.</p><p>(but why was I doing that?...o yes, I was checking if the S&D channel had resurfaced because I still want complete the bitch-slap archive. It's not back yet but then I was sidetracked by an interview....and so forht and so on).</p><p>Well never mind S&D because I also found the Morag Tribute video (or have you already posted it here?).</p><p>My goodness, what a dragon.</p><p>I don't know how villainous she is in terms of trickery and revenge, but she also did the classic "who the hell do you think you are!".</p><p>She appears to be the kind of person who wants to decide for the entire Summer Bay what's right and what's wrong, kinda like a Fiona Thompson on steroids - with Barbara's voice!</p><p>Damn you amazon prime for denying me this soap. Who the hell do they think they are?</p><p>At least I have this thread to read her first storylines (if you don't mind my selective reading).</p><p></p><p>There are various interviews with Judy Nunn, mostly about her writing, but they did mention one of her earlier roles and that had the first lesbian kiss on Australian television (I'm not sure if it was Number 96, but there was also nudity in it).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 214281, member: 8"] To be honest it wasn't [I]so[/I] coincidental that I stumbled upon Andrew Clarke's soap commercial because I was looking for interviews with S&D actors and writers. (but why was I doing that?...o yes, I was checking if the S&D channel had resurfaced because I still want complete the bitch-slap archive. It's not back yet but then I was sidetracked by an interview....and so forht and so on). Well never mind S&D because I also found the Morag Tribute video (or have you already posted it here?). My goodness, what a dragon. I don't know how villainous she is in terms of trickery and revenge, but she also did the classic "who the hell do you think you are!". She appears to be the kind of person who wants to decide for the entire Summer Bay what's right and what's wrong, kinda like a Fiona Thompson on steroids - with Barbara's voice! Damn you amazon prime for denying me this soap. Who the hell do they think they are? At least I have this thread to read her first storylines (if you don't mind my selective reading). There are various interviews with Judy Nunn, mostly about her writing, but they did mention one of her earlier roles and that had the first lesbian kiss on Australian television (I'm not sure if it was Number 96, but there was also nudity in it). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top