Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 230524" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Ha. Yes, there is plenty of constructive soap watching that can come from a lockdown situation. Hope you do get to enjoy those early episodes while they're on Prime!!</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh yes - I'd read about this, and I know who she's playing.</p><p></p><p>I'm not sure how I feel about it, because it's such a huge retcon, and probably retrospectively affects the early years more than any other era.</p><p></p><p>But at the same time it's gloriously soapy. And it's great that Belinda is still working.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 230524, member: 23"] Ha. Yes, there is plenty of constructive soap watching that can come from a lockdown situation. Hope you do get to enjoy those early episodes while they're on Prime!! Oh yes - I'd read about this, and I know who she's playing. I'm not sure how I feel about it, because it's such a huge retcon, and probably retrospectively affects the early years more than any other era. But at the same time it's gloriously soapy. And it's great that Belinda is still working. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top