Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Canon" data-source="post: 230632" data-attributes="member: 109"><p>Darn, I thought I had an exclusive!</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes, it will be interesting for me to go back and see the original Alf and Roo story now.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>It is! It's been nicely done though, both actors work very well together and have made it as believable as such a story as this could ever be. I only ever caught glimpses of <em>Son & Daughters</em> so I'm not too familiar with Belinda Giblin, but I've always liked Ray Meagher and I've new appreciation for him after seeing him play about 17 different characters in <em>Prisoner.</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Canon, post: 230632, member: 109"] Darn, I thought I had an exclusive! Yes, it will be interesting for me to go back and see the original Alf and Roo story now. It is! It's been nicely done though, both actors work very well together and have made it as believable as such a story as this could ever be. I only ever caught glimpses of [I]Son & Daughters[/I] so I'm not too familiar with Belinda Giblin, but I've always liked Ray Meagher and I've new appreciation for him after seeing him play about 17 different characters in [I]Prisoner.[/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
“Welcome to Summer Bay”: Rewatching the early years.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top