nuDynasty Spoilers All Casting News And Spoilers For S5

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I must admit that i don't miss the show ... at all.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I do! I've only seen the episodes one time each...no reruns. It's not worth buying a Netflix subscription to watch again, but I do enjoy reading the comments of others online who are just now watching it. I'm sure I'd spot a lot of details I missed the first time around.

With no actual filming going on, spoiler info won't be leaking out very much, so talking about the past three seasons is about all we have.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I must admit that i don't miss the show ... at all.

I don' miss it but I know I will be (sort of) happy when it's back. It doesn't even matter that I enjoyed most of season 3, the show never recovered (and never will) from Killing the first Cristal and getting rid of Steven. I expect nothing from the show now. I had high hopes during season 1 (Nu Dynasty's peak was the end of season 1 imho) I don't have any kind of hope and expectations for season 4. It will be what it will be.

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Nu Dynasty's peak was the end of season 1 imho

Yes, those last few episodes and the finale were awesome! And then they managed to destroy all that again in the first 3 minutes of season 2 :lol:

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, those last few episodes and the finale were awesome! And then they managed to destroy all that again in the first 3 minutes of season 2 :lol:

I seriously need to know who took that kind of insane and stupid decision lol
Those people who forced the writers to do so should be held for their responsibility. Because it's obviously not a writer's decision, but an executive one.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Because it's obviously not a writer's decision, but an executive one.

Yeah, that's "Team Insta". Attention span 15 seconds max. They have the power to infect and ruin every single plot, like some kind of plague. Todays equivalent to the "Static Acting Directive Group" on the original show.
Btw ... are those Pollocks really dead? Has anybody seen their bodies? Any offsprings in Georgia? :think:

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It might have to do with not being based in Georgia I suspect.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Nu Dynasty thought of the day : I hope Monica will be back with season 4 (and that Vanessa will be gone for ever)

MonicaVanessa.jpg

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
When Gillies did that cast shoot a few months ago, she included the actress who plays Monica in it so it does seem like her exit might be temporary rather than permanent.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Since that cast shoot appeared to be Gillies's idea (that is, not organized by the producers), she may have included Hollis because she (Gillies) wanted to keep Hollis in the mix and drop a subtle hint to the producers that keeping Hollis (and Monica) around would make her happy.