Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
AOC says "Woke 1.0 was crazy"
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frankenstein Underworld" data-source="post: 444869" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>The pro-immigration politicians know exactly what they're doing, but the average leftist likely thinks they're being compassionate. I say that because I used to be far less concerned with the border than I am now. I'm empathetic towards people who want a better life, but as I became better informed, I realized that illegal immigrants end up getting exploited by the elites while also putting an increased demand on social programs. I still have compassion for those that are legitimately in search of a better life, but I've come to realize that allowing people to cross the border unchecked is unsafe and unsustainable. Of course, it's despicable that both parties use them as a political football.</p><p> </p><p></p><p>My rent's remained steady so far, but it increased twice when Biden was president. On the other hand, I've noticed food prices have gone up under Trump. Gas has also gone up thanks to his stupid war in Iran. It just reinforces why I could never bring myself to vote for either of these mainstream turds. The result is always higher prices and more war.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frankenstein Underworld, post: 444869, member: 35"] The pro-immigration politicians know exactly what they're doing, but the average leftist likely thinks they're being compassionate. I say that because I used to be far less concerned with the border than I am now. I'm empathetic towards people who want a better life, but as I became better informed, I realized that illegal immigrants end up getting exploited by the elites while also putting an increased demand on social programs. I still have compassion for those that are legitimately in search of a better life, but I've come to realize that allowing people to cross the border unchecked is unsafe and unsustainable. Of course, it's despicable that both parties use them as a political football. My rent's remained steady so far, but it increased twice when Biden was president. On the other hand, I've noticed food prices have gone up under Trump. Gas has also gone up thanks to his stupid war in Iran. It just reinforces why I could never bring myself to vote for either of these mainstream turds. The result is always higher prices and more war. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
AOC says "Woke 1.0 was crazy"
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top