• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Assassination of President Kennedy

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
http://us.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/jfk100-caroline-kennedy-100th-birthday/index.html

I had a great aunt who was born on the very same day, and at 93 she lived exactly twice as long as he did. But then nobody was really shooting at her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tatianna

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
@Snarky's Ghost, thanks for posting the above pictures of JFK and family. Whether everyone agreed with his politics or not, the man was taken from us way to soon. I was not around when he was president, but research reveals he had a fresh vision and offered promise to America at a time when morale was low.

When the site crashed last year, we were not able to recover the interesting articles, data and pictures on the JFK Assassination thread you had posted and that's unfortunate. It was an interesting read to consider theories and possibilities of what may have happened and most likely what did happen. I feel that assassination was far larger than any one person.

Thanks again for your new contributions.

K

Karin Schill

Thanks for starting this thread Mark. :)

For some reason have the Kennedys always fascinated me even though JFK was long gone before I was even born. In fact President Kennedy was killed on my grandma's 40th Birthday. It was a really snowy day here in Sweden and everyone at the party were in shock. Or so I've been told.

Anyway this is my contribution to this thread:

A President Kennedy Tribute Video that I made some years ago. :)

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
@Snarky's Ghost, thanks for posting the above pictures of JFK and family. Whether everyone agreed with his politics or not, the man was taken from us way to soon. I was not around when he was president, but research reveals he had a fresh vision and offered promise to America at a time when morale was low.

When the site crashed last year, we were not able to recover the interesting articles, data and pictures on the JFK Assassination thread you had posted and that's unfortunate. It was an interesting read to consider theories and possibilities of what may have happened and most likely what did happen. I feel that assassination was far larger than any one person.

Thanks again for your new contributions.

Thanks for starting this thread Mark. :)

For some reason have the Kennedys always fascinated me even though JFK was long gone before I was even born. In fact President Kennedy was killed on my grandma's 40th Birthday. It was a really snowy day here in Sweden and everyone at the party were in shock. Or so I've been told.

And since you ladies mentioned it, here are two important videos regarding the death of JFK some 35 years apart.

The first is the 1967 documentary version of RUSH TO JUDGMENT based on the book by Mark Lane (who recently passed away) -- it's quiet, undramatic and quite effective; the low-key period interviews are far more convincing, much more chilling in their understatement, than any loud, contemporary project trying to convince us of one thing or the other regarding the assassination.

And this is an interview recorded in 2000 with Madeleine Duncan Brown, LBJ's mistress well-known to even the press corps and Lady Bird; Brown has never wavered on her story, despite the usual attempts to discredit her:

The fact that the government and the news media still can't converse honestly about the murder of the 35th president more than half a century ago is far more damning than the assassination itself or the reasons for it.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, this 85 minute video is lots of fun.

Not all of it is necessarily crap, not even some of the more grand guignol stuff -- but the body switching gets rather exciting and bizarre; for one thing, they assert Officer Tippet was killed in order to be used as a post-mortem double for Kennedy's corpse because they allegedly looked alike ... and if you listen to it long enough, you almost start to believe it! :lol: (Sam Giancanna's nephew claims Tippet was killed because he refused to murder Oswald at the last moment).

Those steeped in JFK assassination lore have heard much of this before, but I'm irritated by what the video starts to do about an hour into it: asserting that every movie and documentary supporting the idea of conspiracy is actually CIA-inspired to confused us further.... I mean, sure, Operation Mockingbird told us long ago that the intelligence community places "friendlies" in the news media to control the flow and tone of information (the evening news proves that influence every night) but to claim that Oliver Stone is an agency hack who directed "JFK," and that ITV produced "THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY," with the scheme of both spreading false grassy knoll "badge man" tales in order to direct attention away from the storm drain shooter story (when episode 6 of TMWKK actually promoted the storm drain shooter story) only serves to damage the borderline credibility of an already OTT documentary.

But then, who doesn't like a good switched corpse or two after everybody's been murdered? I sure do!

Tatianna

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Thanks, Snarky's Ghost. I haven't been here for quite a while, so I'm just seeing this. Very interesting. I'm currently reading "The Men That Don't Fit In." Don't know if you have read that, it is another source that details more people who had involvement in the plot as well as the actual shooting. It's deeply steeped with detail and although it tends to further confuse and some parts greatly refute information that's been around for years, this book has a certain logic that's hard to ignore. I've only gotten through about 30 % of the book, and thus far it has not been a boring read.

I was hopeful more documents would be released this year, but I'm doubtful that will happen because a major entity in the plotting of the assassination is still alive.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, Snarky's Ghost. I haven't been here for quite a while, so I'm just seeing this. Very interesting. I'm currently reading "The Men That Don't Fit In." Don't know if you have read that, it is another source that details more people who had involvement in the plot as well as the actual shooting. It's deeply steeped with detail and although it tends to further confuse and some parts greatly refute information that's been around for years, this book has a certain logic that's hard to ignore. I've only gotten through about 30 % of the book, and thus far it has not been a boring read.

I was hopeful more documents would be released this year, but I'm doubtful that will happen because a major entity in the plotting of the assassination is still alive.

Even if he were dead, institutions will still have a vested interest in "not going there."

Tatianna

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, Set to Be Released in October, Has ‘Gone Missing’

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cia-volume-oswald-missing/

Thanks Snarky. I'm convinced the plot was deeper and larger than any one person. Each person had a specific "job" unknown to others, and for me, Ruth Paine was strongly suspect. If we are supposed to believe Oswald acted alone, why seal the assassination files for all these years. :hallow1

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hoopla surrounding Oliver Stone's 1991 movie, "JFK", resulted in many assassination records tumbling out in the mid-1990s, earlier than was planned. While media people claimed they "revealed nothing" there were certainly some smoking guns, or at least highly damning revelations (Operation Northwoods, for example, a CIA plan to attack Americans and blame it on Cuba and the Communists; and there was a 1963 memo from CIA Director John McCone, a Kennedy appointee and probably out of the loop on the assassination, citing Oswald as a CIA "asset" -- which verified conspiracy researches' long-held suspicions that Oswald had been a low-level CIA grunt).

There was little-to-no coverage of those things by American news industry.

Last Thursday, in 2017, the rest of the files were due to be released. But no one was surprised when "some" of the files were held back at the last minute, "national security" cited as the usual reason, despite the files be related to a murder which occurred 54 years ago.

But some of the released files contain interesting tidbits. Although the media is still trying to maintain the "Oswald did it alone" myth going. But there are more revelations about CIA false flag operations.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This 1992 doc was released in tandem with the Oliver Stone home video version of his movie. While it briefly interviews some of the actors from the movie (which is kind of pointless) it does a decent job of breaking down the basics, at least in terms of what was known -- or highly suspected -- 25 years ago, as well as the govt/media response to the Stone film itself:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Unfortunately, this ABC report is more typical of the smug mainstream news media's tone regarding the latest release of the JFK files (in fact, some are much worse than this):