Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 352081" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>Can I ask, what was it that marked the end of the series for you in 1990? I think my first recollection of the show was when Sue was pushed off the scaffolding circa 1991 but I was still a kid then and only knew of it because my mother was a casual viewer. I recall the Jordache saga too but it was probably the mid-90’s when I started watching it with any regularity myself. It was all Jimmy Corkhill and Casa Bevron at that stage, so I missed that imperial phase of the 80’s. Was it any particular character’s departure in 1990 or just a general shift in the show?</p><p></p><p>Not to add to your quandary but the early years are available “elsewhere”.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 352081, member: 673"] Can I ask, what was it that marked the end of the series for you in 1990? I think my first recollection of the show was when Sue was pushed off the scaffolding circa 1991 but I was still a kid then and only knew of it because my mother was a casual viewer. I recall the Jordache saga too but it was probably the mid-90’s when I started watching it with any regularity myself. It was all Jimmy Corkhill and Casa Bevron at that stage, so I missed that imperial phase of the 80’s. Was it any particular character’s departure in 1990 or just a general shift in the show? Not to add to your quandary but the early years are available “elsewhere”. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top