Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 365269" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I’ve been meaning to pop in here with an update on where I am, though never in any kind of detail that Mel is doing. So for the sake of not wanting to drop any possible spoilers I will react to Mel’s posting as he continues to chase me in the episode count. </p><p></p><p>I will say that I reached</p><p>[SPOILER]my all time favourite episode (so far) from January’84 with Sheila and Marie.</p><p></p><p>Which I watched 3 times already.</p><p></p><p>[/SPOILER]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 365269, member: 2"] I’ve been meaning to pop in here with an update on where I am, though never in any kind of detail that Mel is doing. So for the sake of not wanting to drop any possible spoilers I will react to Mel’s posting as he continues to chase me in the episode count. I will say that I reached [SPOILER]my all time favourite episode (so far) from January’84 with Sheila and Marie. Which I watched 3 times already. [/SPOILER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top