Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 365280" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I was really impressed they managed to squeeze it in. I also like that it was established so early in the series so it wasn't like one of those out-of-character moments that makes the audience wonder where this never-before-talent suddenly came from.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>She's great. This evening I've watched her attending a CND rally and confessing that she's not sure if she's there because she believes in the cause or just to get out of the house. Followed by the simplicity of her singing happy birthday to Annabelle. Both were lovely moments.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'd definitely be interested in seeing her in other stuff, so I'm making mental post-its.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Spookily enough... another scene I've watched just this evening.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Ooh - that doesn't sound familiar, so I think I have that still to look forward to.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 365280, member: 23"] I was really impressed they managed to squeeze it in. I also like that it was established so early in the series so it wasn't like one of those out-of-character moments that makes the audience wonder where this never-before-talent suddenly came from. She's great. This evening I've watched her attending a CND rally and confessing that she's not sure if she's there because she believes in the cause or just to get out of the house. Followed by the simplicity of her singing happy birthday to Annabelle. Both were lovely moments. I'd definitely be interested in seeing her in other stuff, so I'm making mental post-its. Spookily enough... another scene I've watched just this evening. Ooh - that doesn't sound familiar, so I think I have that still to look forward to. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top