Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 373244" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Your comment threw me, but I thought it might have been a typo. I’m constantly battling with typos every time I use my phone. I’m sure it’s confused predictive text to random words. </p><p></p><p>I’m getting really bogged down with old shows now. As well as doing BROOKIE, I have PRISONER CELL BLOCK H, TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED, THE BILL, classic CORRIE, classic EMMERDALE. I’ve now found MAKING OUT, one show that I only caught little bits of back in the day. I’m only on the first episode and it feels a little bit like CLOCKING OFF, which is exciting enough with the likes of Margi Clark, Shirley Stelfox and lots of other goodie actors. Have you seen it? I’m not sure I’ve seen it mentioned on the forums.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 373244, member: 2"] Your comment threw me, but I thought it might have been a typo. I’m constantly battling with typos every time I use my phone. I’m sure it’s confused predictive text to random words. I’m getting really bogged down with old shows now. As well as doing BROOKIE, I have PRISONER CELL BLOCK H, TALES OF THE UNEXPECTED, THE BILL, classic CORRIE, classic EMMERDALE. I’ve now found MAKING OUT, one show that I only caught little bits of back in the day. I’m only on the first episode and it feels a little bit like CLOCKING OFF, which is exciting enough with the likes of Margi Clark, Shirley Stelfox and lots of other goodie actors. Have you seen it? I’m not sure I’ve seen it mentioned on the forums. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top