Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 428385" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>Ah yes, the one that opened with Lindsey Corkhill being kidnapped while dressed as Cher, after performing on a <em>Stars in Their Eyes</em> knockoff.</p><p></p><p>I don’t watch <em>Hollyoaks</em>, so I’ve no idea of current storylines but I do see that they’ve a character with the surname Grant, so I’m guessing that she could be used as the connection between the two shows, possibly as a cousin or niece.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 428385, member: 673"] Ah yes, the one that opened with Lindsey Corkhill being kidnapped while dressed as Cher, after performing on a [I]Stars in Their Eyes[/I] knockoff. I don’t watch [I]Hollyoaks[/I], so I’ve no idea of current storylines but I do see that they’ve a character with the surname Grant, so I’m guessing that she could be used as the connection between the two shows, possibly as a cousin or niece. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Brookside
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top