Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Walford Boy" data-source="post: 16281" data-attributes="member: 158"><p>I agree Jack P Shepherd is superb. Although the effects were better in Emmerdale, if I am being truthful I did enjoy Coronation Street more, but I think in general at present I am enjoying Coronation Street more than Emmerdale right now and find it more of an easy watch, which is what I want.</p><p></p><p>Memo to the big bods at itv: We don't need big soap week, we never have. I want good character driven drama, good storytelling 52 weeks of the year, without the hoo ha and all that jazz. I think someone at itv towers has been watching too much US TV. Don't forget this is Manchester and Leeds not Denver or Santa Barbara.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Walford Boy, post: 16281, member: 158"] I agree Jack P Shepherd is superb. Although the effects were better in Emmerdale, if I am being truthful I did enjoy Coronation Street more, but I think in general at present I am enjoying Coronation Street more than Emmerdale right now and find it more of an easy watch, which is what I want. Memo to the big bods at itv: We don't need big soap week, we never have. I want good character driven drama, good storytelling 52 weeks of the year, without the hoo ha and all that jazz. I think someone at itv towers has been watching too much US TV. Don't forget this is Manchester and Leeds not Denver or Santa Barbara. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top