Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 24673" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I'm completely shocked by tonight's Corrie. Not only did I really enjoy this one, I didn't want it to end.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Seeing the Barlows around that table took me back a few years, finally we have a decent family back together with what looks like some interesting characters. Adam feels much stronger this time around and i love that he is rich and confident. Daniel is an intriguing one, I wonder what they have in store for us with him.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 24673, member: 2"] I'm completely shocked by tonight's Corrie. Not only did I really enjoy this one, I didn't want it to end. Seeing the Barlows around that table took me back a few years, finally we have a decent family back together with what looks like some interesting characters. Adam feels much stronger this time around and i love that he is rich and confident. Daniel is an intriguing one, I wonder what they have in store for us with him. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top