Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 24824" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I've pretty much hated this ridiculous story, but the last episode really got me excited and suddenly Michael Rodwell becomes an interesting character, I'm looking forward to the big reveal.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Though I think Michael will be killed tonight or over the weekend......</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 24824, member: 2"] I've pretty much hated this ridiculous story, but the last episode really got me excited and suddenly Michael Rodwell becomes an interesting character, I'm looking forward to the big reveal. Though I think Michael will be killed tonight or over the weekend...... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top