Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Barbara On A Broomstick" data-source="post: 25361" data-attributes="member: 21"><p>Ive forgotten what Gail is really like, as thats how she acts around men!!</p><p>I actually liked Les "if its up there I will give you the money myself" Dennis on Corrie</p><p>I fear another funeral for that family will set David off the rails again.</p><p>There must be more deaths on Corrie than in NYC in the 70s - not a safe place to stay</p><p></p><p>I wonder what Phelan will do, stay or run! and how will Todd explain that one to all the gullible Corrie folk who put down a deposit! Also how can Sarah Lou buy a flat when she hardly works at all, and poor old Rita has been conned once more.</p><p>And nice to see how the "new" barlows will shape up! and whats their deep, dark secrets!?</p><p></p><p>its far better than Maria and Caz tho! who cares??, throw away the key as far as im concerned - whose got the sprog by the way??</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Barbara On A Broomstick, post: 25361, member: 21"] Ive forgotten what Gail is really like, as thats how she acts around men!! I actually liked Les "if its up there I will give you the money myself" Dennis on Corrie I fear another funeral for that family will set David off the rails again. There must be more deaths on Corrie than in NYC in the 70s - not a safe place to stay I wonder what Phelan will do, stay or run! and how will Todd explain that one to all the gullible Corrie folk who put down a deposit! Also how can Sarah Lou buy a flat when she hardly works at all, and poor old Rita has been conned once more. And nice to see how the "new" barlows will shape up! and whats their deep, dark secrets!? its far better than Maria and Caz tho! who cares??, throw away the key as far as im concerned - whose got the sprog by the way?? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top