Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 25887" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I thought Corrie was amazing last night. I could have watched if for another hour or two!! Gripping stuff. Phelan even spat on his windscreen in rage (ok it was the camera). Loved it. Couldn't believe them talking about going for fish and chips when Michael had just died!!!!!!!!!!!</p><p></p><p>I'm also wondering is Bill Roache contorting his face into that shape after Ken's stroke?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 25887, member: 6"] I thought Corrie was amazing last night. I could have watched if for another hour or two!! Gripping stuff. Phelan even spat on his windscreen in rage (ok it was the camera). Loved it. Couldn't believe them talking about going for fish and chips when Michael had just died!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also wondering is Bill Roache contorting his face into that shape after Ken's stroke? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top