Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Walford Boy" data-source="post: 30807" data-attributes="member: 158"><p>I thought tonight's episode was an easy watch, I did have to smile when Andy bashed Phelan, it was a bit of a damp quid. That would have hardly knocked him out, that blow wouldn't have taken the skin off a rice pudding. If that had been Emmerdale we would have had a lot more violence.</p><p></p><p>If ever an actress fits like a glove on the Street its Melanie Hill. I hope she stays on the cobbles for many a year.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Walford Boy, post: 30807, member: 158"] I thought tonight's episode was an easy watch, I did have to smile when Andy bashed Phelan, it was a bit of a damp quid. That would have hardly knocked him out, that blow wouldn't have taken the skin off a rice pudding. If that had been Emmerdale we would have had a lot more violence. If ever an actress fits like a glove on the Street its Melanie Hill. I hope she stays on the cobbles for many a year. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top