Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Barbara Fan" data-source="post: 32097" data-attributes="member: 21"><p>oh Ditto, I hope they "send her down" for a very long time and she can fit in a few acting lessons in her time off</p><p>She needs them.</p><p></p><p>Looking fwds to seeing Toyah back, enjoying the Barlows right now and Scary Mary and Norris and I hope Roy and cathy make it up</p><p></p><p>Phelan is great but the blackmail storyline is weak right now , and as for Bethany awol! I dont care, someone at work said whats with her Myra Hindley hair colour, and they are right! Its awful</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Barbara Fan, post: 32097, member: 21"] oh Ditto, I hope they "send her down" for a very long time and she can fit in a few acting lessons in her time off She needs them. Looking fwds to seeing Toyah back, enjoying the Barlows right now and Scary Mary and Norris and I hope Roy and cathy make it up Phelan is great but the blackmail storyline is weak right now , and as for Bethany awol! I dont care, someone at work said whats with her Myra Hindley hair colour, and they are right! Its awful [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top