Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 326540" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Hi,</p><p></p><p>Yes, I was aware of her return, though not the circumstances behind it. I love that she’s going to be involved in Abi’s story, though I’m not impressed with the idea of her and Ken getting back together. </p><p></p><p>I’d love to see Ken back with Denise.</p><p></p><p>I’m also aware we have Stephen (Audrey’s son) and Spider returning and Kevin Kennedy is constantly shouting on social media about wanting to return.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 326540, member: 2"] Hi, Yes, I was aware of her return, though not the circumstances behind it. I love that she’s going to be involved in Abi’s story, though I’m not impressed with the idea of her and Ken getting back together. I’d love to see Ken back with Denise. I’m also aware we have Stephen (Audrey’s son) and Spider returning and Kevin Kennedy is constantly shouting on social media about wanting to return. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top