Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 33249" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I still believe they have some great characters with some of the best pairings in all the soaps, but I can't disagree with how bad it's feeling right now. It's the better characters/actors that's holding it together for me right now and I'm looking forward to some of the stuff they are building up to.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 33249, member: 2"] I still believe they have some great characters with some of the best pairings in all the soaps, but I can't disagree with how bad it's feeling right now. It's the better characters/actors that's holding it together for me right now and I'm looking forward to some of the stuff they are building up to. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top