Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 345106" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I like the seriousness surrounding Max’s new story groomed by a gang of racists, but it’s difficult to take it in after watching the brilliant drama THE WALK IN. I know Corrie can’t do it the justice it needs, but I hope they push it at far as they can.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 345106, member: 2"] I like the seriousness surrounding Max’s new story groomed by a gang of racists, but it’s difficult to take it in after watching the brilliant drama THE WALK IN. I know Corrie can’t do it the justice it needs, but I hope they push it at far as they can. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top