Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 34592" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I've enjoyed every story-line that Phelan has been involved in and it's been fantastic to watch him manipulate so many of the residents, but this current story with Andy isn't really working, I don't like how they've had Phelan know immediately it was Andy and how long he stayed in the hospital, plus I've found the acting from Andy total cringe with all his little facial expression when he's in a scene with Phelan.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 34592, member: 2"] I've enjoyed every story-line that Phelan has been involved in and it's been fantastic to watch him manipulate so many of the residents, but this current story with Andy isn't really working, I don't like how they've had Phelan know immediately it was Andy and how long he stayed in the hospital, plus I've found the acting from Andy total cringe with all his little facial expression when he's in a scene with Phelan. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top