Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Pamela_E" data-source="post: 36647" data-attributes="member: 315"><p>I prefer the baddie of old like Alan what's his face and Hillman or Maya. All very different but worked because there was either a reality or comedic value to it which was fun. But Phelan is just so one dimension. Like Corrie's Micheal Myers.</p><p></p><p>It's all a bit weird and boring.</p><p></p><p>The reason I struggle with the Michelle plot is that it kind of reminds me of Sue Ellen in the drunk tank. All very high melodrama and I think grief is many things not just shouting and screaming.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Pamela_E, post: 36647, member: 315"] I prefer the baddie of old like Alan what's his face and Hillman or Maya. All very different but worked because there was either a reality or comedic value to it which was fun. But Phelan is just so one dimension. Like Corrie's Micheal Myers. It's all a bit weird and boring. The reason I struggle with the Michelle plot is that it kind of reminds me of Sue Ellen in the drunk tank. All very high melodrama and I think grief is many things not just shouting and screaming. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top