Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 37384" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>No not all all, I sense you feel the way most of us do about how ridiculous it has become and it's hard to find positives with the show right now, whether that's with the story-lines or the characters. Yes there are still signs of some good stuff and I myself tend to like some of the ideas they come up with, but when you watch it lay out on the screen it just doesn't seem to live up to the expectations I was hoping for.</p><p></p><p>The real damage is caused by the amount of episodes they are delivering each week. They don't give enough time to let stories develop on their own, and this all leads to contrived scenes that tear it all apart.</p><p></p><p>Despite all that, I started to get my own enjoyment out of it by picking fault all the time. I don't know what other forums are like, whether there is a big shift in discussion with fans loving the show for what it is.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 37384, member: 2"] No not all all, I sense you feel the way most of us do about how ridiculous it has become and it's hard to find positives with the show right now, whether that's with the story-lines or the characters. Yes there are still signs of some good stuff and I myself tend to like some of the ideas they come up with, but when you watch it lay out on the screen it just doesn't seem to live up to the expectations I was hoping for. The real damage is caused by the amount of episodes they are delivering each week. They don't give enough time to let stories develop on their own, and this all leads to contrived scenes that tear it all apart. Despite all that, I started to get my own enjoyment out of it by picking fault all the time. I don't know what other forums are like, whether there is a big shift in discussion with fans loving the show for what it is. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top