Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 43460" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>Hang on a minute [USER=224]@Mo Mouse[/USER] - I forgave you for your lustful comment about that Winger slut... and now you do this??</p><p></p><p>I don't think I can go on without you Mo! I think you're just speaking from a place of jealousy but if you sit back and relax, I think you will see past this.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 43460, member: 6"] Hang on a minute [USER=224]@Mo Mouse[/USER] - I forgave you for your lustful comment about that Winger slut... and now you do this?? I don't think I can go on without you Mo! I think you're just speaking from a place of jealousy but if you sit back and relax, I think you will see past this. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top