Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 44044" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Really enjoying Corrie this week. The Bethany story has moved up a few notches, I found it kinda creepy with Nathan getting into bed with Bethany, I hope they keep it as strong as it feels right now.</p><p></p><p>Though I have one thing that niggles away at me. If Nathan is pimping out kids and the police questioning him indicating that he's a person of interest, then <span style="font-size: 18px">WHY THE HELL</span> is he hanging around school gates.....? </p><p></p><p>Bryan taking the piss with everybody and anybody is fun to watch.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 44044, member: 2"] Really enjoying Corrie this week. The Bethany story has moved up a few notches, I found it kinda creepy with Nathan getting into bed with Bethany, I hope they keep it as strong as it feels right now. Though I have one thing that niggles away at me. If Nathan is pimping out kids and the police questioning him indicating that he's a person of interest, then [SIZE=5]WHY THE HELL[/SIZE] is he hanging around school gates.....? Bryan taking the piss with everybody and anybody is fun to watch. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top