Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 46018" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Yeah and it's also incredible how quickly they can empty a restaurant or pub when they call out <em>'we're closed'</em></p><p></p><p>Most people need time to get their things together, they certainly want to finish their drinks and where they can, they would hang around to see all the drama.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>It took me by surprise, I was expecting it to look like Steve had just got confused and Michelle would still be no wiser on the knowledge. I'm really pleased by how quickly we have got to this part in the story.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 46018, member: 2"] Yeah and it's also incredible how quickly they can empty a restaurant or pub when they call out [I]'we're closed'[/I] Most people need time to get their things together, they certainly want to finish their drinks and where they can, they would hang around to see all the drama. It took me by surprise, I was expecting it to look like Steve had just got confused and Michelle would still be no wiser on the knowledge. I'm really pleased by how quickly we have got to this part in the story. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top