Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 51041" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I hope we see more of Ken's nasty side. </p><p></p><p>He's such a fascinating character, not the best father or grandfather, or husband even and yet the rest of the characters in the street look up to him.</p><p></p><p>Like he's this big respectable man.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I've never liked Sinead, but since pairing her with Daniel, she's started to really grow on me. I'm also enjoying the story. mainly because of how quickly Daniel has become infatuated with her and also because of the reaction we are getting from Ken.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 51041, member: 2"] I hope we see more of Ken's nasty side. He's such a fascinating character, not the best father or grandfather, or husband even and yet the rest of the characters in the street look up to him. Like he's this big respectable man. I've never liked Sinead, but since pairing her with Daniel, she's started to really grow on me. I'm also enjoying the story. mainly because of how quickly Daniel has become infatuated with her and also because of the reaction we are getting from Ken. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top