Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 59636" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>Rob maybe thinks he has nothing to lose in terms of he's a lifer anyway for Tina's murder. So going back to jail is no big deal.</p><p></p><p>I was sitting thinking last night what the hell does he see in Tracey but then I remembered I'm in love with JR Ewing.</p><p></p><p>Adam is annoying. Sexy but annoying. I still don't trust that Daniel guy. It may turn out that Ken tripped over Eccles.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 59636, member: 6"] Rob maybe thinks he has nothing to lose in terms of he's a lifer anyway for Tina's murder. So going back to jail is no big deal. I was sitting thinking last night what the hell does he see in Tracey but then I remembered I'm in love with JR Ewing. Adam is annoying. Sexy but annoying. I still don't trust that Daniel guy. It may turn out that Ken tripped over Eccles. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top