Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 62585" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>But... but... She's only just come back into the show.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm enjoying how loud she is and how she's treating Sally like a best mate, even though they haven't been in touch for years. I love that she got Sally to wear matching earrings. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>The story so far is that she is the stalker, based on the comments of Leah the stepdaughter. I'm undecided because Gina has no recollection of doing it. The girls still think it's Gina, but I'm wondering if it's Leah who is just using Gina's mental illness as a cover to keep the blame from herself.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 62585, member: 2"] But... but... She's only just come back into the show. I'm enjoying how loud she is and how she's treating Sally like a best mate, even though they haven't been in touch for years. I love that she got Sally to wear matching earrings. The story so far is that she is the stalker, based on the comments of Leah the stepdaughter. I'm undecided because Gina has no recollection of doing it. The girls still think it's Gina, but I'm wondering if it's Leah who is just using Gina's mental illness as a cover to keep the blame from herself. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top