Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 8963" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I keep thinking (or maybe I'm hoping) that Todd is playing Pat and it will all explode later in the year. Friday's episodes with Pat warning Todd what Vinnie might do actually had me looking at Pat through a different set of eyes. It was almost like Pat was in quite a vulnerable position.</p><p></p><p>I hope that something happens to Maria in London and she ends up staying there for 6 months.</p><p></p><p>The Lauren story where she was expelled felt like a quick end to the situation, can it really be over?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 8963, member: 2"] I keep thinking (or maybe I'm hoping) that Todd is playing Pat and it will all explode later in the year. Friday's episodes with Pat warning Todd what Vinnie might do actually had me looking at Pat through a different set of eyes. It was almost like Pat was in quite a vulnerable position. I hope that something happens to Maria in London and she ends up staying there for 6 months. The Lauren story where she was expelled felt like a quick end to the situation, can it really be over? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top