Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 17685" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Fabulous updates. I'm REALLY happy JR hasn't given up on Sue Ellen and even though I'm still not sure I like how sneaky he's being I'm still happy it's working.</p><p>Also really liked the Bobby and Pam reunion and LOVED Bobby meeting little Rebecca (though I think he's letting Pam off way to easily, given how long she stayed away and probably would've stayed gone had HE not bumped into HER).</p><p>Also very cool to see Lucy and Mitch.</p><p>All these old couple reunions gives me more hope for JR and Sue Ellen (which is what I REALLY want to see).</p><p></p><p>P.S. Happy Ray is free of Jenna too LOL.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 17685, member: 99"] Fabulous updates. I'm REALLY happy JR hasn't given up on Sue Ellen and even though I'm still not sure I like how sneaky he's being I'm still happy it's working. Also really liked the Bobby and Pam reunion and LOVED Bobby meeting little Rebecca (though I think he's letting Pam off way to easily, given how long she stayed away and probably would've stayed gone had HE not bumped into HER). Also very cool to see Lucy and Mitch. All these old couple reunions gives me more hope for JR and Sue Ellen (which is what I REALLY want to see). P.S. Happy Ray is free of Jenna too LOL. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top