Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mrs Bobby James Ewing" data-source="post: 18013" data-attributes="member: 56"><p>Great update Karin. I love this story so much and I can't wait to find out what happens next in your story. I am not a fan of Bobby and Jenna sharing a child together. Ray should have raised his daughter Margaret with Donna and Bobby should have played an active role in Lucas's life and he should not have shielded Christopher from his half brother Lucas because he was adopted after Pam left the show since Bobby wanted a child so badly. Shielding Christopher from bad stuff in life is only going to make things more difficult for Christopher when he gets older and he has to face the real world without his parents. I also hated the way BOTH Pam and Jenna acted towards Bobby when Jenna was carrying Bobby's baby and Bobby was trying to do right by Jenna and their child when he wanted to start a trust fund for their child.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mrs Bobby James Ewing, post: 18013, member: 56"] Great update Karin. I love this story so much and I can't wait to find out what happens next in your story. I am not a fan of Bobby and Jenna sharing a child together. Ray should have raised his daughter Margaret with Donna and Bobby should have played an active role in Lucas's life and he should not have shielded Christopher from his half brother Lucas because he was adopted after Pam left the show since Bobby wanted a child so badly. Shielding Christopher from bad stuff in life is only going to make things more difficult for Christopher when he gets older and he has to face the real world without his parents. I also hated the way BOTH Pam and Jenna acted towards Bobby when Jenna was carrying Bobby's baby and Bobby was trying to do right by Jenna and their child when he wanted to start a trust fund for their child. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top