Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mrs Bobby James Ewing" data-source="post: 23355" data-attributes="member: 56"><p>Great update Karin. I love this story so much. I feel bad for Cliff because he didn't get to see Afton and Pamela Rebecca when he showed up at their condo. I hope he gets to see them soon so he and Afton can get back together with their daughter Pamela Rebecca. I always wanted them to reunite with their daughter. I hate how the writers of TNT's Dallas wrote Cliff by making him keep the truth about what really happened to Pam from Bobby and Christopher after Bobby and Cliff became friends on the show after Pam left Dallas after her accident and I also hate that Cliff was reponsible for killing his grandchildren.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mrs Bobby James Ewing, post: 23355, member: 56"] Great update Karin. I love this story so much. I feel bad for Cliff because he didn't get to see Afton and Pamela Rebecca when he showed up at their condo. I hope he gets to see them soon so he and Afton can get back together with their daughter Pamela Rebecca. I always wanted them to reunite with their daughter. I hate how the writers of TNT's Dallas wrote Cliff by making him keep the truth about what really happened to Pam from Bobby and Christopher after Bobby and Cliff became friends on the show after Pam left Dallas after her accident and I also hate that Cliff was reponsible for killing his grandchildren. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top