Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 26779" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Yay Miss Ellie's home. I hope she can sort her children out LOL. Loved Rebecca's reaction to meeting her grandma for the first time and trying to tell her who she was, that was cute.</p><p>Typical JR behaviour as ever at dinner too.</p><p>Now as for my girl Sue Ellen.... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER? why is she still so scared/upset by the idea of a divorce from Don (it's HIS failure NOT hers) He's being a complete arsehole STILL. John Ross is the problem?. Really? (I think he is the one being a monster AND a child)</p><p>I'm happy she didn't go back on word to John Ross and I think she needs to get the hell away from Don as soon as she can.</p><p>Still can't wait to see everyone home.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 26779, member: 99"] Yay Miss Ellie's home. I hope she can sort her children out LOL. Loved Rebecca's reaction to meeting her grandma for the first time and trying to tell her who she was, that was cute. Typical JR behaviour as ever at dinner too. Now as for my girl Sue Ellen.... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER? why is she still so scared/upset by the idea of a divorce from Don (it's HIS failure NOT hers) He's being a complete arsehole STILL. John Ross is the problem?. Really? (I think he is the one being a monster AND a child) I'm happy she didn't go back on word to John Ross and I think she needs to get the hell away from Don as soon as she can. Still can't wait to see everyone home. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top