Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Karin Schill" data-source="post: 29456"><p>The sun was about to set over the La Spézia bay. At the Krebbs villa’s the rays of the sun were reflecting in the water of the big pool and the palm trees were slowly waving in the cool evening breeze. Jenna was standing by the pool, looking at the fantastic view of the bay. She was dressed in a fashionable white summers dress with a pattern of roses. A troubled expression graced her face. Suddenly a blue sports car with 3 people in their 20’s pulled up at the driveway. Charlie got out of the car. She was dressed in a yellow summer dress and flip-flops. Paulo also stepped out of the car and took out Charlie’s bag from the trunk.</p><p></p><p>“Grazie Paulo,” Charlie said in Italian.</p><p></p><p>“Prego,” Paulo answered before he went on in Italian. “Do you want me to carry it in for you?”</p><p></p><p>Charlie laughed, “No thanks I’ll manage,” Charlie then turned to Stephanie who had now stepped out of the car and said, “Gosh I’d forgot how these Italian men never lets you carry anything!”</p><p></p><p>“Well that’s what you get for spending four years in the USA,” Stephanie said and then she looked a bit sad. “I wish you didn’t have to go back again.”</p><p></p><p>“I know but Randy is there and…” Charlie said in a voice that made it obvious to everyone that she was missing her boyfriend.</p><p></p><p>“It sucks that he couldn’t come with us for the vacation,” Paulo said. “Capri wasn’t the same without him.”</p><p></p><p>“Tell me about it,” Charlie sighed. “Anyway the trip was great fun you guys. We should do it again next year, with Randy!”</p><p></p><p>“Absolutely, call me,” Stephanie called out and Charlie nodded before they put their hands on each other’s shoulders. Then they bid farewell by kissing each other’s cheeks in the typical Mediterranean way. Then Charlie did the same with Paulo before the Italian couple got back into the car and drove away.</p><p></p><p>Charlie called after them, “Arrivederci Stephanie e Paulo.”</p><p></p><p>“Arrivederci Charlie!” As the car disappeared Charlie took up her bag and walked towards the house. As she was about to walk up the stairs to the front door she spotted Jenna standing over by the pool.</p><p></p><p>“Hi Mom,” Charlie called out and Jenna turned around. “What are you doing out here?” Charlie asked before she noticed the wine glass in her mother’s hand. “Is Ray inside making supper?”</p><p></p><p>“No,” Jenna shook her head.</p><p></p><p>“You’ve already eaten?” Charlie asked. “But I told you last night when I called that you should wait with supper until I arrived.”</p><p></p><p>“Charlie it’s 10 o’clock. Lucas is sleeping already,” Jenna said strictly. </p><p></p><p>“Oh bummer, so is there any dinner left for me?” Charlie asked.</p><p></p><p>“If you want dinner you can order a Pizza,” Jenna replied.</p><p></p><p>“Mom what is up with you?” Charlie asked. “Why does it sounds like you’re angry with me?”</p><p></p><p> “I’m not,” Jenna sighed before she walked over to the table and put down her glass by the wine bottle. Then she picked up a note and handed it to Charlie. “Here read!”</p><p></p><p>Charlie opened the note and started to read:</p><p></p><p></p><p><em>“Dear Jenna, </em></p><p></p><p><em>I’m sorry about this. I don’t think it’s a surprise to you that Italy doesn’t fit me. I’ve tried to make it work but I can’t…I need to get back to my roots. I’m going back to Dallas. If you need to reach me you know where to find me. </em></p><p></p><p><em>Ray. </em></p><p></p><p><em>P.S Give Lucas a kiss for me.”</em></p><p></p><p> </p><p></p><p> Charlie stared at the note, as it slowly dawned on her just what this meant, “OH MY GOD! He left you! What a jerk!”</p><p></p><p>“Charlie! I don’t need that right now.”</p><p></p><p>“Fine,” Charlie sighed. “But mom what are you gonna do?”</p><p></p><p>“I’m not sure,” Jenna said. “I guess he’ll come back sooner or later. This ain’t the first time he’s gone off to Dallas and…”</p><p></p><p>“Yeah but this time he says he won’t come back. Didn’t you get it?” Charlie waved the note in front of Jenna. “If you wanna reach him…it is up to you!” Charlie told her. “Come on mom you can’t let him do this to you. You have to fight for your man.”</p><p></p><p>“I guess you’re right so what do you suggest?”</p><p></p><p>“I think you should come with me back to Dallas and bring your man home!”</p><p></p><p>“Well…” Jenna hesitated, as she thought it over for a moment. “I was thinking about that. So what do you say should we skip Gstaad this summer?” </p><p></p><p>“Um…” Charlie pondered it for a while before she agreed. “Alright, I’ll call Randy and let him know we’re coming tomorrow.” Charlie made a movement to walk inside but Jenna stopped her.</p><p></p><p>“Hon wait… I’ve got this great idea,” Jenna smiled and Charlie looked questioning.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Karin Schill, post: 29456"] The sun was about to set over the La Spézia bay. At the Krebbs villa’s the rays of the sun were reflecting in the water of the big pool and the palm trees were slowly waving in the cool evening breeze. Jenna was standing by the pool, looking at the fantastic view of the bay. She was dressed in a fashionable white summers dress with a pattern of roses. A troubled expression graced her face. Suddenly a blue sports car with 3 people in their 20’s pulled up at the driveway. Charlie got out of the car. She was dressed in a yellow summer dress and flip-flops. Paulo also stepped out of the car and took out Charlie’s bag from the trunk. “Grazie Paulo,” Charlie said in Italian. “Prego,” Paulo answered before he went on in Italian. “Do you want me to carry it in for you?” Charlie laughed, “No thanks I’ll manage,” Charlie then turned to Stephanie who had now stepped out of the car and said, “Gosh I’d forgot how these Italian men never lets you carry anything!” “Well that’s what you get for spending four years in the USA,” Stephanie said and then she looked a bit sad. “I wish you didn’t have to go back again.” “I know but Randy is there and…” Charlie said in a voice that made it obvious to everyone that she was missing her boyfriend. “It sucks that he couldn’t come with us for the vacation,” Paulo said. “Capri wasn’t the same without him.” “Tell me about it,” Charlie sighed. “Anyway the trip was great fun you guys. We should do it again next year, with Randy!” “Absolutely, call me,” Stephanie called out and Charlie nodded before they put their hands on each other’s shoulders. Then they bid farewell by kissing each other’s cheeks in the typical Mediterranean way. Then Charlie did the same with Paulo before the Italian couple got back into the car and drove away. Charlie called after them, “Arrivederci Stephanie e Paulo.” “Arrivederci Charlie!” As the car disappeared Charlie took up her bag and walked towards the house. As she was about to walk up the stairs to the front door she spotted Jenna standing over by the pool. “Hi Mom,” Charlie called out and Jenna turned around. “What are you doing out here?” Charlie asked before she noticed the wine glass in her mother’s hand. “Is Ray inside making supper?” “No,” Jenna shook her head. “You’ve already eaten?” Charlie asked. “But I told you last night when I called that you should wait with supper until I arrived.” “Charlie it’s 10 o’clock. Lucas is sleeping already,” Jenna said strictly. “Oh bummer, so is there any dinner left for me?” Charlie asked. “If you want dinner you can order a Pizza,” Jenna replied. “Mom what is up with you?” Charlie asked. “Why does it sounds like you’re angry with me?” “I’m not,” Jenna sighed before she walked over to the table and put down her glass by the wine bottle. Then she picked up a note and handed it to Charlie. “Here read!” Charlie opened the note and started to read: [I]“Dear Jenna, [/I] [I]I’m sorry about this. I don’t think it’s a surprise to you that Italy doesn’t fit me. I’ve tried to make it work but I can’t…I need to get back to my roots. I’m going back to Dallas. If you need to reach me you know where to find me. [/I] [I]Ray. [/I] [I]P.S Give Lucas a kiss for me.”[/I] [B] [/B] [B][I] [/I][/B]Charlie stared at the note, as it slowly dawned on her just what this meant, “OH MY GOD! He left you! What a jerk!” “Charlie! I don’t need that right now.” “Fine,” Charlie sighed. “But mom what are you gonna do?” “I’m not sure,” Jenna said. “I guess he’ll come back sooner or later. This ain’t the first time he’s gone off to Dallas and…” “Yeah but this time he says he won’t come back. Didn’t you get it?” Charlie waved the note in front of Jenna. “If you wanna reach him…it is up to you!” Charlie told her. “Come on mom you can’t let him do this to you. You have to fight for your man.” “I guess you’re right so what do you suggest?” “I think you should come with me back to Dallas and bring your man home!” “Well…” Jenna hesitated, as she thought it over for a moment. “I was thinking about that. So what do you say should we skip Gstaad this summer?” “Um…” Charlie pondered it for a while before she agreed. “Alright, I’ll call Randy and let him know we’re coming tomorrow.” Charlie made a movement to walk inside but Jenna stopped her. “Hon wait… I’ve got this great idea,” Jenna smiled and Charlie looked questioning. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top