Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 29689" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>Oh shit. I take back what I said before, NOW she needs to go back and beat the living shit outta Don.</p><p>I really hope she can convince everyone that she had nothing to do with it's release (though I don't think JR really has any right to be angry about anything in it).</p><p>It was kinda cool to see everyone back together even if all hell is about to break loose.</p><p>Can't wait to see what happens.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 29689, member: 99"] Oh shit. I take back what I said before, NOW she needs to go back and beat the living shit outta Don. I really hope she can convince everyone that she had nothing to do with it's release (though I don't think JR really has any right to be angry about anything in it). It was kinda cool to see everyone back together even if all hell is about to break loose. Can't wait to see what happens. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top