Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 31880" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>WOOHOO... GO ON Sue Ellen. I'm SO excited that she finally told Don where to stick it. I'm happy that JR pushed past his anger and see that Sue Ellen wouldn't have betrayed him like that (now anyway LOL) Now I hope it's totally game on for getting JR and Sue Ellen back together.</p><p>I thought it was really sweet of Sue Ellen to apologise to the family too and I LOVED Miss Ellie's toast at the end.</p><p>And even though it's evil to think it can the Wades please have some kind of accident on the way to Dallas LOL.</p><p>Run Ray Run.</p><p>Can't wait to see what happens next.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 31880, member: 99"] WOOHOO... GO ON Sue Ellen. I'm SO excited that she finally told Don where to stick it. I'm happy that JR pushed past his anger and see that Sue Ellen wouldn't have betrayed him like that (now anyway LOL) Now I hope it's totally game on for getting JR and Sue Ellen back together. I thought it was really sweet of Sue Ellen to apologise to the family too and I LOVED Miss Ellie's toast at the end. And even though it's evil to think it can the Wades please have some kind of accident on the way to Dallas LOL. Run Ray Run. Can't wait to see what happens next. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top