Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Cult TV
Dark Shadows has arrived!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 317797" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I think it would be a great "stunt" to have one of the current cast of <em>Yellowstone </em>appear in one of the prequels as one of his/her ancestors. Having one actor do this would have the same curiosity factor of having the whole cast playing alternate roles. It could even be like you describe---a character who is obviously the ancestor of that current character and gets quickly killed off once the fun of seeing that actor playing someone else wears off. I LOVED seeing the DS actors getting to play other characters, though I know a lot of viewers don't react well to such gimmicks. At their best, DS would write a more substantial/central character for someone who had been (in the 1960s storylines) a more minor character, which was likely a thrill for that actor since they got the chance to show their range.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 317797, member: 27"] I think it would be a great "stunt" to have one of the current cast of [I]Yellowstone [/I]appear in one of the prequels as one of his/her ancestors. Having one actor do this would have the same curiosity factor of having the whole cast playing alternate roles. It could even be like you describe---a character who is obviously the ancestor of that current character and gets quickly killed off once the fun of seeing that actor playing someone else wears off. I LOVED seeing the DS actors getting to play other characters, though I know a lot of viewers don't react well to such gimmicks. At their best, DS would write a more substantial/central character for someone who had been (in the 1960s storylines) a more minor character, which was likely a thrill for that actor since they got the chance to show their range. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Cult TV
Dark Shadows has arrived!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top