Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Cult TV
Dark Shadows has arrived!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 328020" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out an episode every now and then, nobody is forcing me to binge-watch it.</p><p>And maybe I'll find something that's going to hook me again. I like housekeeper Sarah Johnson and now she's playing the puritan Abigail who doesn't get along with Elizabeth/Naomi....that could be an angle to sink my teeth into.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 328020, member: 8"] I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out an episode every now and then, nobody is forcing me to binge-watch it. And maybe I'll find something that's going to hook me again. I like housekeeper Sarah Johnson and now she's playing the puritan Abigail who doesn't get along with Elizabeth/Naomi....that could be an angle to sink my teeth into. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Cult TV
Dark Shadows has arrived!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top