• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Falcon Crest Video Clips

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karin, cheers for uploading the three videos. What a great bit of nostalgia.

Maggie has amnesia, after recovering from the explosion, at Richard’s mansion. The Falcon Crest matriarch and Chase’s wife meet, (a scene from season 5, 1985-‘86):

Maggie: “Do I know you?”

Angela: “Oh, I’m Angela…….Angela Channing!”

Maggie: “Ah! Angela Channing. I certainly know about you.” (Cue Maggie’s novel ‘Sudden Friendship’ waiting in the wings).

Lockardian

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Fascinating interviews. Billy sums up what everyone seems to say about Jane Wyman - the consummate professional who expected nothing except the same from others. Susan - although perhaps being tactful when asked about the Lana/Jane "feud" - confirms what I've read elsewhere; Jane was nothing less than polite to Lana on set, but nothing more.

Interesting how the interviewer questions the pronunciation of "Falcon" - there are several ways to pronounce the word, and this is noticeable between the various characters on screen. Personally, I pronounce it almost like "fall-con", (the 'a' sound is almost identical in the two words "Maltese" and "Falcon") which is the most common pronunciation in British English.

Last edited:

Lockardian

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Interestingly, Susan was wrong about both Jane and Lana’s ages - at the time of recording (1984) Jane was 66 and Lana 63. Wasn’t there some uncertainty about Jane Wyman’s year of birth (I’ve seen it quoted as 1913 rather than 1917)?

Richard Denault

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Camelot
This is a very good interview talks about Sara Douglas who commented that she preferred to kiss Conan the Barbarian than Richard
In addition to David, he sings Quentin's theme a cappella.
At the end of the 1960s, David played the character of Quentin Collins in the mythical American film Shadows in the Dark.
Despite the fact that more than 50 years have passed, viewers continue to remember her.
Several forum members are fans of Quentin a Richard with only the bad part

Attachments

• 1969 Mayland.jpg
    1969 Mayland.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 23

Richard Denault

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Camelot
From Fall 1982. I don't think it's been posted here before.
How young was he!
Susan is a woman with a great sense of humor and very sexy and they made her a grandmother, Joseph was forty years old!!
Chase never behaved like an Italian but like a Texan which is what Robert is. Neither affectionate nor passionate. A big casting mistake
When she married the millionaire Richard, she continued to be a long-suffering housewife with only one woman to help her with the housework and with the two children.
Neither nanny nor cook nor maids
The screenshot is from <7-22 Dirty tricks>
Maggie should have returned to the Globe as a journalist.

Attachments

• screenshot.54.jpg
    screenshot.54.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: