Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
First Episodes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Michelle Stevens" data-source="post: 444638" data-attributes="member: 11"><p>I was a child but it was the first season, mini series in 1978. There were bits and pieces of it that stayed in my mind like the cold weather outside landscape that never appeared later. I didn't see the first season/mini-series again until when the DVD's came out in 2004. I was well aware of it (as much as a child could be) by the time of "Who Shot JR?' happened in 1980.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Michelle Stevens, post: 444638, member: 11"] I was a child but it was the first season, mini series in 1978. There were bits and pieces of it that stayed in my mind like the cold weather outside landscape that never appeared later. I didn't see the first season/mini-series again until when the DVD's came out in 2004. I was well aware of it (as much as a child could be) by the time of "Who Shot JR?' happened in 1980. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
First Episodes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top