• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Actors From Victoria Principal

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I dint expect this choice from Miss P!
Had the pleasure of seeing ONJ perform in my home town (Newcastle) some years ago with two other fine Australian performers; John Farnham and Anthony Warlow. I'll never forget it. Olivia sounds just as good live as she does on her albums.

119535193.jpg

Last edited:

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
how cute is this? Love her life!

Henni is Reunited with Bijou!
After her return from the hospital, before I took Henni to her stall, I took her to be reunited with our herd leader. Bijou and Henni have a mother daughter relationship and an incredibly deep bond.

There's no place like home!
❤️

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
From Miss P, Im not familiar with this lady

Elsa Peretti. An artist, rule breaker & icon who was often my role model. She gave quiet courage to a generation of women to “follow their own dreams” and was completely true to herself. Thank you Elsa. RIP
❤️

1616353488620.png