Full episodes YouTube

James from London

International Treasure
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This YT channel (which used to be named "the Apolune vault") struggles hard to keep all the complete seasons online. Sometimes it's empty, sometimes you can find a few complete seasons...

Unfortunately, linking to them on forums and suchlike is what brings them to the attention of the powers that be, which then leads to them being taken down.

Knots Blogger

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, I’m sure xab didn’t mean to make the channel disappear; they were just trying to share information with us, let’s all be nice. :)

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
That's the channel i have been watching many seasons from Knots Landing, but to bad to hear the channel have some problems to keep the episodes online, so far i have being seeing 3 full seasons up to season 5, i hope the rest will be back very soon.

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just FYI, all the episodes are up, they just aren't publicly listed. I saved the playlists so if any of yall want them DM me and I'll send the link. We just have to be careful not to post it publicly and only share with regulars so they don't get taken down.

Knots Blogger

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I would like to know how to see episodes since I’m about to get back to posting on my blog starting December 27th and it would be nice to have easy access to the eps. If anyone can help by PMing me, I would really appreciate it.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've never watched Knots in original language version. I'd be interested to see them one day.

Lisa H

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a huge Knots fan from back in the day and have the first two seasons on dvd. My husband and I really want to watch the entire series, but don't know where to find them. I'm open to either streaming them or buying the dvds (if there's a reputable seller that people can vouch for). I did an exhaustive Google search and found a lot of sites selling the series, but I don't know who to trust. Then I found this site (and joined today!) and figured that since you are all fans like us, someone would be able to direct me on how to see the episodes. We are so eager to do this and are binging the first two seasons this weekend. If anyone could help us, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Chris1

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
Favourite Movie
Godfather
Just FYI, all the episodes are up, they just aren't publicly listed. I saved the playlists so if any of yall want them DM me and I'll send the link. We just have to be careful not to post it publicly and only share with regulars so they don't get taken down.
Hey could you please send me the link for the playlists because the episodes are gone again..

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Foreign versions murder the show. I think in the German version the Pollyanna speech was about Joan of ark
How very meta from them! I wonder what Joan would say if she knew... and also Michele!!!

Greg Sumner

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
There seem to be some copies floating around on ebay--both digitally on a flash stick and on DVD.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
actually someone posted on you tube that they were downloading them off his channel when he had the entire show he didn't like that only cause he didn't want to get into trouble and took them down. funny enough i did get a number of them from his channel i dunno how good or bad they turned out cause i haven't watched them yet

Ayelet

Telly Talk Newbie
LV

Reaction score
Hi. I have started to watch the entire show a while ago, and was very disappointed to see all the content has disappointed a few days ago!! Anyone know why and it there is a chance the series will be available to watch again?? It was great watched show again and pretty devastating for me now‍♀️