Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 227218" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>I have a birthday coming up in October, and I had a wonderful idea. I've gotten my fiancee and her family to buy me the remaining Hagsploitation movies that I'm lacking. I'm aiming to have a binge-a-thon of them around the time of my birthday with a large screen plastered out in the front yard, accompanied with a projector, to give us an spooky old-drive-in-type vibe. I'm very excited about it. As I get these movies, I'll watch them and pop back in here to give you all my two cents.</p><p></p><p>I can't wait.</p><p></p><p>Here's some of the titles I'm hopefully going to get: </p><p></p><p><em>The Night Walker </em></p><p><em>Dark Intruder </em></p><p><em>What Ever Happened to Aunt Alice? </em></p><p><em>The Nanny </em></p><p><em>Strait-Jacket </em></p><p><em>Berserk! </em></p><p><em>Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte </em></p><p><em>The Caretakers </em></p><p><em>Night Watch </em></p><p><em>Lady in a Cage </em></p><p><em>Die! Die! My Darling! </em></p><p><em>Maniac </em></p><p><em>Dead Ringer </em></p><p><em></em></p><p>There's always a book, entitled Grande Dame Guignol Cinema, authored by Peter Shelley, that I'd really like to get my hands on as well. It would be a wonderful little addition to my shrine of psycho-biddy sub-genre.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 227218, member: 7"] I have a birthday coming up in October, and I had a wonderful idea. I've gotten my fiancee and her family to buy me the remaining Hagsploitation movies that I'm lacking. I'm aiming to have a binge-a-thon of them around the time of my birthday with a large screen plastered out in the front yard, accompanied with a projector, to give us an spooky old-drive-in-type vibe. I'm very excited about it. As I get these movies, I'll watch them and pop back in here to give you all my two cents. I can't wait. Here's some of the titles I'm hopefully going to get: [I]The Night Walker Dark Intruder What Ever Happened to Aunt Alice? The Nanny Strait-Jacket Berserk! Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte The Caretakers Night Watch Lady in a Cage Die! Die! My Darling! Maniac Dead Ringer [/I] There's always a book, entitled Grande Dame Guignol Cinema, authored by Peter Shelley, that I'd really like to get my hands on as well. It would be a wonderful little addition to my shrine of psycho-biddy sub-genre. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top