Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 232997" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Some things would be fun to fix, and with today's technology, perhaps we could --- except that I have zero competence with anything technical. I mean, it's like jaw-dropping what I'm unable to do.. </p><p></p><p>Anyway, STRAIT-JACKET is one of those movies I want desperately to fix. Great concept, great star, crap execution. I re-direct it, re-edit it, frame by frame, every time I watch it. It's so obvious what's wrong with it.</p><p></p><p>Oh, and Carol's hunky boyfriend has <strong><em>got </em></strong>to be a Cancer Rising.</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]9n8BnNL03GY[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 232997, member: 57984"] Some things would be fun to fix, and with today's technology, perhaps we could --- except that I have zero competence with anything technical. I mean, it's like jaw-dropping what I'm unable to do.. Anyway, STRAIT-JACKET is one of those movies I want desperately to fix. Great concept, great star, crap execution. I re-direct it, re-edit it, frame by frame, every time I watch it. It's so obvious what's wrong with it. Oh, and Carol's hunky boyfriend has [B][I]got [/I][/B]to be a Cancer Rising. [MEDIA=youtube]9n8BnNL03GY[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top