Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 274035" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>I've never seen THE WITCHES. I'm not wild about Joan Fontaine; or, Hammer films for that matter. From what I know of it, I wouldn't consider it the same genre; but, as noted, I have a narrower definition of films of this type than some others. Certainly though this doesn't seem to be of the BABY JANE ilk and Joan is hardly a "hag" in the film. As indifferent as I am to her, I've gotta give her credit: she aged well. She hardly looked different in 1966 than in 1946. I think Olivia was already stout and matronly by this point.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 274035, member: 5079"] I've never seen THE WITCHES. I'm not wild about Joan Fontaine; or, Hammer films for that matter. From what I know of it, I wouldn't consider it the same genre; but, as noted, I have a narrower definition of films of this type than some others. Certainly though this doesn't seem to be of the BABY JANE ilk and Joan is hardly a "hag" in the film. As indifferent as I am to her, I've gotta give her credit: she aged well. She hardly looked different in 1966 than in 1946. I think Olivia was already stout and matronly by this point. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top